Annex 1 – Mandatory Conditions:
This licence does not authorise the sale and supply of alcohol.
1. Any individuals carrying out security activities at the premises must be licensed by the Security Industry Authority. (This does not apply where the premises are being used primarily as a Qualifying Club under a Club Premises Certificate, under a Temporary Event Notice, or primarily as a cinema, restaurant or theatre.)
Annex 2 – Conditions consistent with the operating schedule:
1. The premises shall maintain written reports and registers. These shall be kept for a minimum of twelve (12) months and made available to the police and any authorised officer of the licensing authority (as defined by Section 13 of the Licensing Act 2003) on request. Records shall be maintained of the following:
• Any complaint against the premises in respect of any of the four licensing objectives;
• Any crime reported at the premises;
• Any illegal drug-related incident;
• Any fault in the CCTV system.
• All written reports and registers shall be regularly checked by the restaurant manager.
2. The venue shall maintain a CCTV system. The CCTV system shall continually record whilst the venue is open for licensable activities and / or when customers remain on the premises. All recordings shall be time & date-stamped, maintained for a thirty-one (31) day period, and (subject to Data Protection requirements) be made available to the Police or authorised officers of the licensing authority (as defined by Section 13, Licensing Act 2003) upon request. The CCTV system shall:
• Cover all entry points used by the public.
• Enable frontal identification of persons entering in any light condition.
• Be maintained by a suitably qualified person.
3. Sufficient competent persons shall be authorised by the premises licence holder to allow the Police to view CCTV images upon reasonable request. The authorised person(s) shall be sufficient to enable such data, downloaded CCTV footage and / or images in an appropriate recorded format (usually to a disc or memory-stick) to be obtained by the police within forty-eight (48) hours of a formal request being made.
4. A zero-tolerance policy towards the use, possession and supply of illegal drugs shall be adopted and enforced.
5. After 23:00 hours daily, a minimum of two (2) members of staff shall be present at all times whilst the premises remain open.
6. All doors to the premises shall remain closed after 22:00 hours daily, except for access/egress.
7. A sign requesting customers to respect local residents and leave the premises quietly shall be displayed at each public exit from the premises.
8. Regular waste disposal shall be undertaken in accordance with the council’s requirements.
9. Emergency lighting shall be installed in accordance with the recommendations of the premises’ fire risk assessment.
The premises licence holder has agreed the following additional conditions with the local police and the RBG Public Health department:
10. During the hours of operation of the premises, the licence holder shall ensure sufficient measures are in place to remove and prevent litter or waste arising from customers in the area immediately outside the premises, and that this area shall be swept and or washed, and litter and sweepings collected.
11. The premises shall be responsible for customers gathering outside the premises and environs, taking into account local residents, and shall actively discourage gatherings to reduce noise and anti-social behaviour.
12. During the hours of operation of the premises, the licence holder shall ensure that the pavement directly outside the premises is not obstructed, allowing two-way unrestricted movement for pedestrians, wheelchairs, pushchairs, and mobility scooters (etc) at all times.
Annex 3 – Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority:
Annex 4 – Plans:
The premises shall be maintained in accordance with the plan/s annexed to this Premises Licence and licensable activities shall only take place in those areas designated on the annexed plan/s.
Drawing number: PLT20/G002, dated June 2021.
|Application Number||Licence Number||Licence Reference||Licence Description||Licence Type||Licence Application Type||Status||Licensee||Additional Licensee||Trading Name||Licence Area||Licence Address||Issue Date||Start Date||Closed Date||Expiry Date|
|131||3591||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Empty||Granted||Mr Saifullah Osmanzay||Surprise Pizza||66 Plumstead High Street
|12136||3591||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Transfer||Granted||Surprise Pizza||66 Plumstead High Street
|12363||3591||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Variation||Granted||Kentucky Fried Chicken||66 Plumstead High Street