Annex 1 – Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under the Premises Licence –
(a) At a time when there is no Designated Premises Supervisor in respect of the Premises Licence; or
(b) At a time when the Designated Premises Supervisor does not hold a Personal Licence or his Personal Licence is suspended.
2. Every supply of alcohol under the Premises Licence must be made, or authorised by, a person who holds a Personal Licence.
(1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either—
(a) a holographic mark, or
(b) an ultraviolet feature.
(1) A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
(2) For the purposes of the condition set out in paragraph 1 –
(a) “duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979;
(b) “permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula: P=D+(DxV); where –
(i) P is the permitted price,
(ii) D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii) V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol;
(c) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence –
(i) the holder of the premises licence,
(ii) the designated premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii) the personal licence holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence;
(d) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a club premises certificate, any member or officer of the club present on the premises in a capacity which enables the member or officer to prevent the supply in question; and
(e) “value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
(3) Where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 would (apart from this paragraph) not be a whole number of pennies, the price given by that sub-paragraph shall be taken to be the price actually given by that sub-paragraph rounded up to the nearest penny.
(1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax.
(2) The permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
8. Any individuals carrying out security activities at the premises must be licensed by the Security Industry Authority. This does not apply where the premises are being used primarily as a Qualifying Club under a Club Premises Certificate, under a Temporary Event Notice, or primarily as a cinema, restaurant or theatre.
1. The times that licensable activities may take place are:
The supply of alcohol for consumption off the premises;
Monday to Sunday from 06:00 hours until 00:00 hours (midnight).
1.All staff engaged in the sale of alcohol will receive suitable training (including refresher training) in relation to the proof of age "Challenge 25" scheme to be applied on the premises. The following forms of identification are acceptable; photo driving licence, passport, proof of age standards scheme (PASS) card, Military ID and any other locally or nationally approved form of identification.
2. Notices to advise customers that "Challenge 25" is in force will be prominently displayed in the premises.
3. Staff engaged in the sale of alcohol will be trained on licensing issues. Such training should include matters relating to the Licensing Objectives, the sale of alcohol and "Challenge 25" and records of such training shall be kept and be available for inspection by Police or authorised Council Officers at any reasonable time.
4. A refusal log is to be kept on the premises to record any refusals of the supply of alcohol. All entries will record the date and time of the refusal. The log is to be kept available for inspection by the Police, Police Community Support or Authorised Council Officer on request.
5. A CCTV system to be installed at the premises which continually records whilst the premises are open for licensable activities. Such system needs to comply with BSEN 50132 (Part 7) and be capable of recognition of all persons entering the premises.
6. Any CCTV images shall be retained for a period of thirty (31) days and made available on request to any Police or authorised Police Community Support or Council Officer.
7. Staff will be fully trained in the operation of the CCTV and there will be at least one member of staff on duty during trading hours who is able to provide a recording of any incident at the request of the Police and/or Local Authority.
|Application Number||Licence Number||Licence Reference||Licence Description||Licence Type||Licence Application Type||Status||Licensee||Additional Licensee||Trading Name||Licence Area||Licence Address||Issue Date||Start Date||Closed Date||Expiry Date|
|551||5029||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Empty||Granted||Wm Morrison||Morrisons||5 Twin Tumps Way
|9544||5029||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Replacement Licence||Granted||Wm Morrison||Morrisons||5 Twin Tumps Way
|10149||5029||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Replacement Licence||Granted||Wm Morrison||Morrisons||5 Twin Tumps Way
|11233||5029||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Variation||Deemed Granted||Wm Morrison||Morrisons||5 Twin Tumps Way
|11294||5029||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Vary DPS||In progress||Wm Morrison||Morrisons||5 Twin Tumps Way