Annex 1 – Mandatory Conditions
1.No supply of alcohol may be made under the Premises Licence –
(a)At a time when there is no Designated Premises Supervisor in respect of the Premises Licence; or
(b)At a time when the Designated Premises Supervisor does not hold a Personal Licence or his Personal Licence is suspended.
2.Every supply of alcohol under the Premises Licence must be made, or authorised by, a person who holds a Personal Licence.
(1)The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2)The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3)The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either—
(a)a holographic mark, or
(b)an ultraviolet feature.
(1)A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
(2)For the purposes of the condition set out in paragraph 1 –
(a)“duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979;
(b)“permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula: P=D+(DxV); where –
(i)P is the permitted price,
(ii)D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii)V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol;
(c)“relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence –
(i)the holder of the premises licence,
(ii)the designated premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii)the personal licence holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence;
(d)“relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a club premises certificate, any member or officer of the club present on the premises in a capacity which enables the member or officer to prevent the supply in question; and
(e)“value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
(3)Where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 would (apart from this paragraph) not be a whole number of pennies, the price given by that sub-paragraph shall be taken to be the price actually given by that sub-paragraph rounded up to the nearest penny.
(1)Sub-paragraph (2) applies where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax.
(2)The permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
1. The premises shall only operates as a delivery-only business, via it’s website at www.salentofoodandwine.co.uk, or else by phone. There shall be no facility for customers to visit or collect purchased items from the premises. The delivery of alcohol shall not be made or completed to a person in a public place.
2. Alcohol must only be sold for consumption off the premises and shall only be supplied in sealed containers.
3. The licence number, and the fact that the business are licenced the Royal Borough of Greenwich, will be documented on the website – www.salentofoodandwine.co.uk
4. A record of orders shall be kept which shall include the customer’s name and address. In accordance with data protection regulations, this log shall be made available to Police and local authority officers on request.
5. Only alcohol that is ready for dispatch, or being made ready, will be kept on the premises, for a minimal period.
6. Alcohol will not be stored on the premises overnight.
7. Members of the public will not be permitted on the premises.
8. Alcoholic beverages shall not be delivered less than twenty four (24) hours after the order has been placed.
9. Users of the website must declare that they are over the age of 18 when making a purchase or registering an account through the website.
10. Only couriers offering an Age verification Service will be used to fulfil orders. Any orders delivered by in-house staff will be subject to the Challenge 25 policy, whereby delivery shall only be fulfilled where the customer looks over 25, otherwise photographic proof of ID shall be required. Acceptable forms of ID are limited to the following:
Passport, Photo-card Driving Licence, Foreign National Card, Military Card, Police Warrant Card, Royal Mail Employee Card, NHS or Senior Citizen bus pass, Any National Proof of Age Standards Scheme ID carrying the “PASS” holographic mark.
11. All staff to be trained in health and safety matters and to be trained in the law about the sale of alcohol. Challenge 25 training (including any refresher training) will be logged. The training log will be made available for inspection by Police and authorized officer of the local authority.
|Application Number||Licence Number||Licence Reference||Licence Description||Licence Type||Licence Application Type||Status||Licensee||Additional Licensee||Trading Name||Licence Area||Licence Address||Issue Date||Start Date||Closed Date||Expiry Date|
|11437||12662||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||New||Granted||Salento Food & Wine Limited||Flat 3
85 Shooters Hill Road