|Application Number||Licence Number||Licence Reference||Licence Description||Licence Type||Licence Application Type||Status||Licensee||Additional Licensee||Trading Name||Licence Area||Licence Address||Issue Date||Start Date||Closed Date||Expiry Date|
|12728||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||New||In progress||RAR Farmers' Market & Pop-Ups||No 1 Street
No 1 Street
|RAR-Farmers-Market-Plan.pdf||Sorry, no preview available||Download|
In order to be a valid representation, it needs to:
- Contain your full name and address;
- Relate specifically to the premises concerned;
- Mention issues that relate to one or more of the four licensing objectives – protection of children from harm, public safety, prevention of public nuisance and prevention of crime and disorder;
- Say in precisely what way(s) you consider that the premises could impact, or are impacting, regarding one of more of the above objectives; and
- Be submitted no later than the consultation end date.
Representation may be made in support of an application, as well as against it, but must still meet the criteria above.
You need to be aware that copies of all representations are provided to the Licensing Sub-Committee, to the applicant/licence holder, and your name will be published in the committee report available on our website. We do not accept anonymous representations unless you can demonstrate genuine fear of reprisal from the applicant/licence holder. We recommend you discuss any such concerns with a licensing officer before submitting a representation - call 020 8921 8018 during normal office hours.