Annex 1 – Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under the Premises Licence –
(a) At a time when there is no Designated Premises Supervisor in respect of the Premises Licence; or
(b) At a time when the Designated Premises Supervisor does not hold a Personal Licence or his Personal Licence is suspended.
2. Every supply of alcohol under the Premises Licence must be made, or authorised by, a person who holds a Personal Licence.
(1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either—
(a) a holographic mark, or
(b) an ultraviolet feature.
(1) A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
(2) For the purposes of the condition set out in paragraph 1 –
(a) “duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979;
(b) “permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula: P=D+(DxV); where –
(i) P is the permitted price,
(ii) D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii) V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol;
(c) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence –
(i) the holder of the premises licence,
(ii) the designated premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii) the personal licence holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence;
(d) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a club premises certificate, any member or officer of the club present on the premises in a capacity which enables the member or officer to prevent the supply in question; and
(e) “value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
(3) Where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 would (apart from this paragraph) not be a whole number of pennies, the price given by that sub-paragraph shall be taken to be the price actually given by that sub-paragraph rounded up to the nearest penny.
(1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies where the permitted price given by Paragraph (b) of paragraph 2 on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax.
(2) The permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
8. Any individuals carrying out security activities at the premises must be licensed by the Security Industry Authority. This does not apply where the premises are being used primarily as a Qualifying Club under a Club Premises Certificate, under a Temporary Event Notice, or primarily as a cinema, restaurant or theatre.
A CCTV system will be in operation at the premises and recorded images shall be retained for a minimum period of 28 days. CCTV images will be provided to the police and other responsible authorities as soon as practicable and in any case within 48 hours of a request being made.
The “Challenge 25”/”Think 25” proof of age scheme shall be operated at the premises. All customers who appear under the age of 25 years of age will be challenged to prove that they are over 18 years of age when attempting to purchase alcohol. Acceptable forms of ID include a photo driving licence, passport, or home office approved identity card bearing the holographic ‘PASS’ mark. If the person seeking alcohol is unable to produce an acceptable form of identification, no sale or supply of alcohol shall be made to or for that person.
All staff shall be trained in the law about the sale of alcohol. Such training will include challenging every individual who appears to be under 25 years of age and to refuse service where individuals cannot produce acceptable means of identification. Such training (including any refresher training) will be logged and provided not less than every six (6) months. The training log will be made available within seven (7) days of a request for inspection by Police and authorised persons.
The following posters shall be displayed conspicuously:
‘Think 25’ or similar poster to advise potential purchasers that suitable proof of age will be required for all purchasers who appear to be under 25.
The premises shall be maintained in accordance with the plan/s annexed to this Premises Licence and licensable activities shall only take place in those areas designated on the annexed plan/s.
Drawing number: As per Tascomi 7961
|Application Number||Licence Number||Licence Reference||Licence Description||Licence Type||Licence Application Type||Status||Licensee||Additional Licensee||Trading Name||Licence Area||Licence Address||Issue Date||Start Date||Closed Date||Expiry Date|
|7961||10544||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||New||Granted||Lidl UK GmbH||Lidl Great Britan Limited||Bugsbys Way
|10248||10544||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Vary DPS||Granted||Lidl UK GmbH||Lidl Great Britan Limited||Bugsbys Way
|11896||10544||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Change of name or address||Granted||Laura Shields||Lidl Great Britain Limited||Unit 11 To 12
Greenwich Shopping Park
|13242||10544||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Change of name or address||Granted||Lidl Great Britain Limited||Unit 11 To 12
Greenwich Shopping Park
|13977||10544||Licensing Act 2003||Premises Licence||Vary DPS||In progress||Lidl Great Britain Limited||Unit 11 To 12
Greenwich Shopping Park