211 Charlton Road Charlton London Greenwich SE7 7ED
1. The premises licence will run in perpetuity unless:
the Secretary of State prescribes a period after which the licence will expire under Section 191 of the Gambling Act 2005;
the licence holder surrenders the licence under Section 192 of the Gambling Act 2005;
the licence lapses under Section 194 of the Gambling Act 2005; and / or
the licence is revoked under Section 193 or 202(1) of the Gambling Act 2005.
2. The premises licence applies only in relation to the premises specified in Part 2 of the licence and may not be varied so that it applies to any other premises (except in the case of a converted casino premises licence).
3. The premises licence authorises the premises to be used for Betting (Other).
4. The premises licence is subject to:
any conditions specified on the face of the licence as being attached under Section 169(1)(a) of the Gambling Act 2005;
any other conditions attached to the licence by virtue of regulations made under Sections 167 & 168 of the Gambling Act 2005 (other than any conditions under Section 168 which have been excluded by the licensing authority); and
any conditions attached to the licence by virtue of specific provisions of the Gambling Act 2005.
5. In particular, it is a condition of the premises licence under Section 185 of the Gambling Act 2005 that the holder keeps the licence on the premises and arranges for it to be made available on request to a constable, enforcement officer or local authority officer. The holder of the licence commits an offence if the holder fails to comply with this condition.